View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 10:51 AM

i think that it is illegal because there is no definative road side test. i think the government would love the tax money that would come from legalizing pot. any drug used in excess is bad.

you guys like excedrin(sp)? coffee? chocolate? yeah they all contain caffine, a mood/mind altering drug.

i think that any body who wants to do it, fine do it. ppl in alaska are legalily allowed to smoke pot in their homes (as per my professor) and they don't seem to have a big issue with it.

personally i think that anyone that wants to slowly kill themselves with drugs is doing what they want to do, so let them do it. it is when that problem effects others that there is an issue, like PA says. but then again, ban ciggys and alcohol, because both will alter the mood/mind. and ppl that are sleepy behind the wheel should have their license revoked because they are a danger to everyone on the road! don't even get me started on the damn cell phone morons. and ps, even the most intellegent ppl only use about 12% of their mind :P

i stopped when i was like 16 because not only did i believe that it was a waste of time and money...it was just plain boring to me. i get sleepy and stupid. i'd personally rather just stay up really late. at least that you can't arrested for!

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.