View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 10:33 AM
Certified Porschephile

It's illegal because it's a MIND altering substance. Ever seen someone drive while they are high? Tell the family of the people they kill it's harmless. Alcohol takes alot more volume to cause impairment then dope. So one joint affects you more then a few beers do. I'm not saying alcohol isn't dangerous, that's why it's also illegal to drink and drive. So let's get off the stupid government conspiracy crap. Dope isn't illegal because it makes cheaper paper. It's because of the affects it causes. While under the influence of any drug you are not capable of making rational decisions. I find it amusing that people have to defend a mind altering substance. I never used it, and wow, don't really feel like I missed out on anything. I think I'll be happy using my mind 100% of the time they way it should be. You want to do something like that fine, but don't talk about how great it is. If anything you do hinders your ability to do anything, then I fail to see it's greatness. Why don't we discuss how robbing a bank isn't that bad. I mean the money is insured by the big government conspiracy types, and as long as no gets hurt that what's the harm right? Funny thing about logic. You can always turn it around to make something seem like it's no big deal.