View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 08:23 AM
Either committed, or should be

Send a message via ICQ to thumper_svx Send a message via Yahoo to thumper_svx
Registered SVX
Oh, and in relation to the article (as a repeat SVX "offender" (owner))

Actually I find nothing to disagree on. The back seat CAN be tight... though I have had a pregnant woman sitting back there on a long drive once... wasn't sure if the whining noise was my bearings or said female

Anyway... my insurance is about $80 per month as well... 31... one accident my fault in the last 4 years (which is about to go beyond that 4 year mark). Said accident caused about $900 of damage to my car and only $300 to the other car, so it was pretty much a non-issue.

I digress... other than that generally I'd say the article is pretty fair and accurate. Some of us like to look at our cars through rose-tinted spectacles and see only the good points... myself I'm a bit of a realist and I see the flaws in the car also. However, those flaws have never been enough to stop me from buying YET ANOTHER SVX at least twice so far. I doubt I'll ever own another after my current 96... they're getting up there in age and as a result good examples of the beast are hard to find. Ah well.

Still, I'm disappointed with my SVX in much the same way as I am with most cars since I learned to fly: Try as I might, I accelerate my cars to 65... but when I pull back on the wheel nothing interesting ever happens