View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 02:09 PM
Lowered SVX

i am 25 pickles.....

most of the guys on this board are older than me. i didnt mean to call you a geezer and hell even if your are then we have something in common, the svx. which by all rights should make us friends. i was poking fun at eddycat and randy if you would like me to be more specific next time. eddycat because he reminds me of my stepdad (i like my stepdad eddy) and randy because we just have that kind of relationship....so what is your problem really? i like everyone and especially muscle cars so congrats with your project. did just feel like taking frustrations out on someone?? because if you knew me, and randy does, you would know that i am not one to make generaliztions or take shots, except in humor.....

oh, and i have never, ever suggested anyone mod their car. in fact i have defended my choices by saying they suit my own personal perceptions of perfection....so where is all this hostility coming from???
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"