View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 08:32 AM
picklesbitch

Re: mat.....having a moment.....

<<come on you older guys (excluding aredub), if guys back in the 50's had your attitude there would have been no street rods or even racing for that matter. the whole point is to take a car you really like and make it better or faster. >>

What do you have against older guys? Making a generalization like that is akin to prejudice. Do you other preconceived notions you want to get off your chest? This "older guy" is in the process of gathering the parts to assemble a 426(or larger, I haven't decided yet) Hemi to put in a 68 Dart. Your statement is as distasteful to me as someone saying I can't do with my stuff what I want to, whether it's the government, or some individual. It's fine to share your opinion, but that don't make it a fact. So don't take potshots at "older guys" just because you have an opinion about us, and let those that want a stock car have a stock car. And while I am at it, both sides of this pithy pithing contest are doing a good job of pithing the other side off. How would fuzzy dice look in an SVX, with a coon skin tail on the antenna, and flourescent lights underneath? Oh, and don't forget the naked lady air freshener. Now them are car mods everyone should have!