View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 03:50 PM
The Molinator

Re: "DeAd" battery.. intermittent.. ???

Thanks again for all your help! I still don't understand.. but surely it's my level of understanding electronics.. . Wish I did, but .. we all have our strong points.. Ha!

I'm gonna have a friend who certainly knows more than me.. to explain your explanation to me.. I expect to GET IT.. later.. . Ha!

At any rate, I will use the OEM circuit for now. Seems to start VERY well.. think the new battery may be at least most of my previous DEAD problems.

I just figured out the situation when I washed the engine and it wunt start for awhile.. It did that yesterday night! Realized that P light was not on dash.. indicating that inh sw was not connecting properly in P! Started in N!
Complicated cuz detent arm was certainly bent.. causing me to do custom installation of new inh sw (adj beyond normal to get start N and other functions also).

Thanks, Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!