Thread: wife's review
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 05:30 PM
SVXdriver_007

on getting into water.

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay
Thanks for finally joining in, Boundsie. I'm sure that this bunch of whackos has frightened you and delayed your joining in conversations. It's kinda like getting into the pool at the first of Summer. You gotta take it slow and easy and wade in a bit at a time.

Again, thanks for joining us.

BTW, Where's Grant? My wife's from Lincoln, I met her in Omaha and we used to visit her Dad in Grand Island. I'll still be visiting my Stepsons/Grandchildren in Omaha and in Mo-Valley IA, perhaps we can meet (along with Scottheany) some time when I'm up for a visit.
After several years of diving for the navy all of wich were right here in baumy CT where the water never gets above 70 and spends most of its time well below 50, I have come to the conclusion that the best way to get into the water is to just go. This is especialy true when there is a nice layer of ice over the river and you need the momentum to break through it. Sure its like walking into an asswoopin but thats what its all about.
HOOYAH!

"US Navy Divers, The men your wife dreams about" not sure who I'm quoting but its on one of my dive shirts.