Thread: svx wanted
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Re: svx wanted

It's the black car that used to be at the top of the ECUtune website and now is at the top of http://www.subiechips.com.

It has a fresh JDM driveline in it. Fresh means I rebuilt the JDM VTD transmission and took the JDM engine down to the short block and rebuilt it with a new gasket set, head bolts, etc. There's a thread here on the forums with all the pictures and details of the JDM driveline swap and rebuild.

As a general rule I've maintained the car with new parts from the dealer: ie, driveshaft, radiator, steering lock/ignition switch assembly, ac compressor, wheel bearings, calipers, etc. The only exceptions are the rotors are the galvanized, drilled, and slotted after market rotors, the front axles are after market, and the alternator is aftermarket.

It's a 94 LSI with a Dupont Chroma Premier paint job. Since it's a Florida car it's never been exposed to salt so there aren't any rusty bolts more or less body rust or any expectation that it might start sprouting rust in the future.

I'm going to ask 10k for it after I complete the driveline swap on the pearly that is taking its place.