View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 08:17 PM

Re: Reading 19 SIGNUP LIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Although not a founding member, within this forum I ago back a long way and am fully aware that Reading as an event, has formed a core part in the activities holding the place together. Therefore I have read through this thread as a matter of genuine interest and it is clear that a single member is now flying the Reading flag alone.

What surprises me is that John has not received a vote of thanks or even an appreciative comment, even though the work he has done and doggedly continues to do, must be apparent to all. I do not have a hope in hell of attending much as I would like to, but can say, thank you John, you deserve much more support than is currently on hand.

Sincerely, Trevor.
I'm on the other end. While I actually owned a 92 back in 94; I only recently got back into the svx (a 93!) and just found this forum. Being new, the first thing I did (after getting a username) was donate money. Forums like this one truly help keep the car alive from a maintenance perspective and this place has already paid me back as a maintenance companion.

Can't wait to meet everyone at Reading!! My first one.