View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 10:15 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by bthomas
like i said... waah waah waah waahh.. Arn't your stiring the **** you detest in your post?

No, I'm just pointing out your error.

In my 19 years I have seen more **** than probably 98 percent of the people here.

I'd be willing to challenge that

I am the one who sees the **** you guys are not supposed to see. I clean up your guts after you F up and hit a tree or even a mother and her baby. Don't give me that your too young crap. Ive seen it all. Ive been through it all.

Been there, done that. I didn't say you were too young, but, I doubt in your 19 years you can still match my experience in 48 or even the collective experiences of the older members, even if they were a minority.

I take it you're an EMT. I have the utmost respect for you for choosing that profession, and admire you for your resolve for sticking with it. Please accept my gratitude for your service.

You guys need to realize this whole drama is over one member putting so much BS on the boards about the SVX and were supposed to sit back and let it happen.

Absolutely not. However, since you did not post within the context of the subject you mentioned, rather, you created different thread to air your grievance, it was without context and became a "scatter gun" statement instead of a pointed protest. I would ask, in the future, that you refer to the original post. Perhaps, in context, I would have agreed.

You guys are fighting the wrong people. This is an SVX board. I am talking bad about certain people who talk bad about what this board is all about, the SVX.

We are in full agreement here, with the exception to the word "fighting." I'm not "fighting," I'm just reacting to the ad hoc "you guys are rediculous" line -- again, out of context, but, in the context that I understood it to be.

I got pissed when somebody posted absolute BS about the SVX because this is an SVX board.

As I often do, but, I'll post within the context of the thread.

You guys are attacking me cause I let them know it was BS. Shame on me for not allowing someone to post BS about the SVX. Shame on me..

I am willing to apolgize for "going off," now that I've seen the context of your statement, but, that does not release you from your lack of decorum. As you can see, us "tree hugging, everybody loves everybody" people can get just as "unloving" as the next person, from time to time. We expect a certain amount of occasional dissention, but, the wholesale "****storms" have simply got to stop. They have become far too frequent. Spirited debate, is tolerable, pompous bravado soaked in anger and garnished with obscenities, isn't .......... in my humble opinion.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI