Thread: Mass Meeting
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 05:52 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Re: Mass Meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post
Ok lets get SVX meet of some kind together. I was thinking Sat the 25 or Sun the 26 of July somewhere around Burlington Mall off RT128. I am up for some input on when, where, time, or what to do. Let me know.
Date sounds fine with me. I was worried and had to double check at first. My local forum is having their second Super Meet the same day in August and i couldn't remember if it was next month or this. Peeps should make it to this. http://www.newenglandsubarus.com/for...ead.php?t=6171 in CT but close enough for you if it's close enough for me. Though all the Dyno times are filled up so me being the only SVX on the list I win the NA HP contest. Especially if I can get SickSubi to get me that intake by then.
Anywho so what are we gonna do? Eat in the food court? Burlington Mall=Square One?
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis