Thread: Mass Meeting
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Locker Link Solution

Re: Mass Meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
If we do this and you are back up here you better F'ing make it, Craig! And get that girl back on the road ASAP.

Pauly: Yeah sounds fine. Anywhere in mind or anything to do in mind?

Hey you THREE should all join www.newenglandsubarus.com We do meets all the time. Lots of great people, and not enough SVX's. I was the first on the forum back when we were just SeaCoastSubarus.com and even now there are only 2 others. AFBeefCake and LetItSnow came over.
-Gaddis
I'm on there, just not active... The guys I met when they were seacoast subaru were cool, but I have not been to any gathering since....

I need to get out and do something SVX.... might inspire me to get the body sorted out.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?

Last edited by Speedklix; 06-29-2009 at 06:21 PM.