View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 09:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
Post went car shoping need opinions

well this saturday i went car shoping first time in 4 years maybe. this is what i wanted to look at and my opinions on each car.

the dodge neon srt . i liked the power and performance end hated the cheesey dash and fit and finish was horible. but again its a 19,000 car and there are no mark ups . but stilL fwd

the nissan 350 z gorgous gorgous gorgous i liked everything abought it,, nothing but pure sports car down sides, its pricey , for my tastes and the dealership have 3,000-5,000 mark ups wich i refuse to pay ,, any ways its kinda out of my price range.

the 2004 subaru wrx. went to bill bryan subaru and let me drive one around for abit i fell in love with it. "2003 model actually. i loave the AWD and love the 227 hp very nice,, now dont get ofended i can stand the looks, its boxy design and headlights are hedious. now i can get a killer deal on the left over 2003 model or waite a few more month for the 2004 to come out wich i like the headlights and front end much better but they wont flex on the price.

so my top choice right now for the price and value is the wrx,, if i get a body kit nice rims etc etc it will be a decent looking car but stil not sexy.

what do u guys think.. whats the good and bad pointes of your wrxes out there, and whats the difrences between 2003 and 2004 besides cosmetics?

as for my svx i wil be selling it out rigth. i wil shurely miss the car but it does have 100,000 miles on it . but has been a flawless car. and i love the looks and sex apeal.