View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by tomssvx
still all messed up. The person wanted 180 dollars for shipping plus the 95 it sold for is more than it would cost to get it from subaruparts.com. So i bailed on that. Body work will be done by your's truely once i get out of school for the summer. I am debating getting a bumper cover for the front or to get a bra to cover it. BTW Chike i got the clear headlights and corner lights as a Xmas gift and they look frigin awsome, you should invest in them and a 97 grille. Those are my plans at least. Also, when are we gonna drag? you comming out to ATCO this spring to get your butt whipped?
Ha ha ha! When are you going to get your PWR aluminum radiator installed btw?

I plan on getting the smallcar grille instead of the '97, but it may not happen until the summer. Still finishing up my Winter mods.

Not sure about Atco, but if there's drag racing at Reading then we'll have at it. My money will be on your car. 4 gears in an automatic trans are no match for 5 in a manual...

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)