View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 10:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to zamorush Send a message via Yahoo to zamorush
Registered SVX
Quote:
Nik (red).... I'm so glad you and your brother made it (are you guys twins?) I hope that you don't ditch the svx when you have to find a car with better fuel economy.... if we have the next meet in LV and you guys are still in LA, it'll be close! did you know that there were other russian speakers at the meet?
No? Who else spoke Russian? And no we are not twins, you just think we look alike before you meet get to know us closer. Then you will find huge differences not only in looks but in character as well.

Ok, a Thanks to everyone! This was by far the biggest and the most exciting meet I've been too. I won't go in to names, since i don't remember much of them (i am terrible at names). However, i will say that all of you are truly great and interesting people. I guess that is why you guys own an SVX.

My pics I posted on the website:
http://home.comcast.net/~petrov992/2004RenoMeet/photos/

double click on the photo to make it smaller. Actually, in couple of days, i will resize all the photos and make them even smaller then they are now. Whoever needs the high resolution photos PM me.

Thanks again for organizing the meet Michelle

Nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

Alternative Ways of getting around
2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9