View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 07:36 PM
FKA....thndrmtn92svx
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to MNYPNNY Send a message via Yahoo to MNYPNNY
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Well, it's way past due that I make this post.

I want to say that I was very very pleased with the meet. Truly there were just the right number of incredible people. Not so many that I couldn't meet everyone, not so many that I don't remember names and cars. I had an incredible time (after worrying that no one would be able to find the meeting spot). Everything and everyone was fantastic. It just was all over way too fast.

Mitch (teal).... as always, thanks for being there. Sorry that your weekend was full of pitfalls. "Reno tickets"
Dustin (ugly teal).... you are just my little "PAB" and Travis fit it well for you when you couldn't make the drive.... I did miss you that day
Keith (not pearlie but white?).... dunno what to say... you had the loudest (both noise and sight) car of the bunch... had an absolute blast with you
Matt (blue).... I love people 2 whole feet taller than me! what can I say? thanks so very very much for helping get everything arranged... you should have talked us into going to the Bunny Ranch
Ron (claret).... your car is absolutely beautiful.. had Penny looked like that, she'd never have become Penny... your boys are the best too
Aly (black).... I'm so glad that your whole long trip went by without mishap.... and your fish is just the coolest, even though you thought it was a catfish (lol).... we should have gone with you to the cathouse
Jason (pearlie).... it was nice chatting with you on Friday night, too bad that you couldn't make the rest of the meet.... hope that you can next time
Garrett (red).... was really great talking with you and your girl, one of the things I noticed with you two was purely non-svx-related... the way you two look at each other is amazing... reminds me of us some 13-odd years ago... hope to see you guys again next year
Wes (black).... you were so quiet... but your car is absolutely awesome and you did a wonderful job of leading the pack
Naomi (red).... I'm so glad we had a local, and I think you learned a lot about your car, you newbie! I sure hope we made you feel welcome, don't make yourself scarce around the network, pm me anytime
Nik (red).... I'm so glad you and your brother made it (are you guys twins?) I hope that you don't ditch the svx when you have to find a car with better fuel economy.... if we have the next meet in LV and you guys are still in LA, it'll be close! did you know that there were other russian speakers at the meet?
Dayle (bullet gray?).... what can I say? I'm so glad that you came and that I finally got to meet you... thanks for the stuff (got the bulbs installed this weekend)... everything was fun.. Amber is cool and Austen was such a wonderful little guy with all the excitement and late nights...
Steve (non-color.. lol).... so very glad that you and Becky came. I think you guys are nuts for renting a car to come all that way for an svx meet! Sounds like something Chris & I'd do! LOL Had a blast hanging out with you guys and I'm glad that the XT made it all the way home.

I realize that many people out there would probably laugh at the "smallness" of our first western regional meet. But you know what? We have to start somewhere, and I'm glad that it turned out the way it did. We had a ball, everyone with distinctly different personalities, ages, opinions, etc.

"Reno tickets.."
backwards nickels
giant fish
*****house tours

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

13 cars total.... 15 owners....
will post interesting stats at a later date

'92 LS-L - copper - 190K miles
'94 LS-L - pearlie - 92K miles

*still have '92 parts*