View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 09:52 PM

Registered SVX
Fun-filled Reno

Hi everyone,

Just want everyone to know that my gang had a great time. One never knows how teens will respond to 'dad's thing', but I think the boys concluded that SVX's and those that drive them are okay! I enjoyed my first SVX meet and appreciate all who made time to join in!

Mitch- We had a nice run down the backside of Tahoe on hwy 50. Really, THAT was the perfect SVX road. Glad we could share it together.

Dayle- My guys loved your car, they said Dayle has 'some really good stuff'. We had dinner a couple hours before everyone else arrived at Silver Legacy, but my guys did not want to leave until you came. Thanks for all your generosity! We appreciate it beyond words. Wish we had more time to talk cars, so, we will make more time next round.

Michelle- Thanks for your efforts to make the meet a reality. The top of the Sands was the perfect hangout for our SVXs.

Keith- Just when we were tired and ready to call it a night, you kept us all laughing. Finally, around midnight, we left, but the boys never said, 'Come on dad, let's go'. Oh by the way, I love my wheels, and the taller tires make car faster than yours!!

Dustin- Glad you could make it, you also came along way. Between you and Keith, my boys came to realize that SVXs were fast cruisers, and that 'dad' wasn't the only one that liked to drive them.

Jason- The first to greet us at In&Out, thanks! Didn't know you were leaving early, wish I could have said See Ya Later.

Matt- Thanks for the maps and for keeping us all in site. You were the sheep-dog we needed, managing to get us all on the road at the same time. Wouldn't have been the same without you.

Garrett- Really loved our Run to Reno. Hwy 80 can be fun and challenging, with all the altitude changes and trucks to play. And your cute playmate made the drive to Reno even more fun. She's a gem.

Wes- Generally the head of the pack. Classy guy, classy car, ONE total class act! We really enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for making time for us. Best of luck in your new place and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Naomi- You probably learned alot about your car, especially that it would easily reach 100! You traveled with a fast crowd. Glad you could bring your new ride to the party.

Ally- You were the shy, quiet one, but you could never go un-noticed. Glad you made it. Thanks for explaining MICA.

Until the next adventure,

Ron,,,

David, Jon and Ricky

Quote:
Originally posted by deruvian
I must say that I had a killer time at my first meet. Some cars were nice, and some cars were messy. But everyone was definitely fun. I just wish I was 21 for some good times in Reno...

Mitch - I need to get those vids from you. Good idea on "owning the road", by the way.
Dayle - My email is on the way. Also, did you get any video of the action at the parking lot for the ski resort?
Michelle - Thanks!
Keith - Nice exhaust.
Dustin - Thanks for the room.
Jason - Where'd you go? BTW, I didn't mention anything to you about wheels.
Matt - Thanks for the badge.
Ron - Thanks for the fun drive up to Reno.
Wes - Thanks for leading the way home.

Earl - Where the hell were you?!

Anyway, the meet was extra fun. The Tahoe tour was a blast. Looking forward to the next meet, for sure.