Thread: First Car?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 02:47 PM
My car's Italian, right?

Send a message via AIM to Tim
It also depends as well. The SVX is my first car, but I got it for less than a month. I just got my license but it depends on your personality. If your a responsible person and can afford to take care of it and baby the car, by all means go ahead. You will have one of the best cars ever made, as long as you can afford to pay for the maintenence.

The extra power the car has is always good for emergency situations if you really need to move out of the way. But the car wasn't meant to be treated like a Nascar. You cant abuse the motor consistently or you will face major problems in the long run, plus you also risk running into people. It would be a waste for an irresponsible person to get their hands on one of these. The All wheel drive will really help you out when it snows or rains but it still does nothing when it comes to ice. And you'll still lose control if you go super fast like those 4WD SUV's blasting down the highway. The car does not anger or upset easily, but if you really push the car to its limits you'd be sorry.

I think of the car as an all in one car. Its sporty and its looks are the most distinct. Its got full leather and suede, and no other car has suede other than I think Busta Rhymes, I was watching an MTV Cribs special where he showed his lamborghini with custom suede. Its designed to be a winter car with AWD and power heated mirrors as well as front/rear wipers. Just all the stuff you get in one car is phenomenal, I'm never going to give up this car. Just be responsible
2012 Camry V6 SE