View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Anyone given any thought to the next Reading Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
Let me say this...
3. No offense Randy and Earl, I like you both, and this is probably going to upset you, but it's the truth. Don't go on saying about how you'll be at the very last Reading meet when you haven't been the past couple years. I know there are circumstances surrounding this, but facts are facts and I'm just stating them.

I say these things to try and bring on change and improvement. Not to piss people off though harsh criticism has that effect most times. I know that John is very passionate and that is why he is upset about numbers being down the past couple years. I think it's safe to say that all of the people who have posted in this thread are pretty passionate about the future of this meet and the community. Let's stop the bickering, and move on with Improving the current meet in its current form.
I'm not upset. But, remember, when EARL does attend, he goes to the trouble and expense to schedule vacation time and book a plane ticket and fly across the nation. It ain't like he can drive ten hours like I do. I'm not even going to dignify your pointing out that I haven't been to Reading for the past few years -- your need to even mention it to try to denigrate my opinion speaks volumes. Plus, after ten years without a miss (beginnig with Reading I), I'm due a break.

And, I'm not bickering. I'm just adding to my opinion. Take it, leave it, love it, hate it, ignore it....makes no never mind to me.

Now, y'all carry on rehashing the stuff that's been rehashed before and "change" for the "better." I'm done.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI