View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 06:42 PM
blue94svxlsi

violation of T.O.S.

Dude green beret get over yourself your vein and hollow. Im a big bad green giant LOL I can kill you from over 500 meters without a scope. Yeah right! did the other real soldiers tell you that. Did you beleive them? Are you a marksmen? over 1500 feet without a scope LOL. Listen you being in the armed forces does not make you a super hero. Nor does it make the lies that spew out your mouth true. Hey maybe you should go to iraq and rub off some of your super hero powers to your fellow brethen so they quit dying. Now see did I use any profanity towards you or any other member? answer NO! did I threaten violence on you or any other member? answer NO I think you may be in violation of T.O.S. by threating violence towards another member. Yes I posted some distasteful storys and they offended for that I apologize. I did not call out any one member in any of my threads nor did I make threats or projected profanity towards members. yet some of the responses have been degrading and offensive towards me. So I end with saying two wrongs don't make a right, but three left do.