View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 06:16 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

I just read what this little bastard wrote..... Ensteele and Green1995SVX, I hope you are ready to go to town with this post!!!!!

To Blue94svxlsi......
Ya know you are getting off really lucky here... You are not around me right now... I just read what you posted about the "1985 turbo niger" that you have to get you around... If you really have one that's great for I couldn't give a ****!!!! There are only a few people that can push my buttons correctly and you did it on your first try!!! Good for you, you have been awarded alot of pain If I ever see your ass!!!!! Do you have any Idea how much pain I could bring to ya??? Take my word for it, it's alot.... And why don't ya learn how to spell ya stupid ****ING racist mother ****er!!!!!! I really hope ya see this before the moderators get to it!!!!!!! using words like "dat" and "den" instead of THAT and THEN and other stupid slang just makes me want to beat your ass even more!!!!! You know, I have about lost my mind with you. Yon've suceeded in pissing a marine that is a GREEN belt in Marine Corps Close Quarters Combat, an Expert (twice over) on the Rifle range from 500 meters.... That's right 500 meters, half a kilometer away I could kill you with my rifle, WITHOUT a damn Scope!!!!! Sure I may only be 20 years old and 6'1" at 178lbs.... But let me tell ya in bootcamp I took down a guy that was 6'3" and well over 200lbs!!!! So I'm gonna jack your world up if I ever see ya..... Go ahead and come to South Carolina if you want your death warrany signed and carried out!!!! You are one looser mother****er that can't spell and or use proper grammer and will be in alot of pain if he ever comes to the south east of the US..... Oh yea and I am fron Australia so if I everr spot ya there all the above applies too!!!!! See ya soon ya speice of ****!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! I can't wait....

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...

Last edited by GreenMarine; 05-28-2003 at 06:22 AM.