View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 04:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
Re: Is this attached picture an Italian car ? Yes it is.

Anthony, you are bringing up an issue that has been going on for quite some time and I am more than happy to explore the possibility that Giugiaro had a much more significant hand in the ultimate design of our beloved SVX. You have brought up some very interesting points, however, you are undermining whatever contributive information you have and will continue to provide to this and other threads. Posting comments such as "bring it on" only hurts you and makes you look like the bad guy. So before this gets out of hand or anyone starts dismissing an otherwise legitimate thread, lets get back to topic.

As for the road and track article, I am JamsSVX (guy from Australia) had a website that contained uploaded copies of each page of the write up, maybe it? At any rate, once you do get your hands on it you'll be overloaded with all the information contained within, everything you would want to know!

Honestly, IMO, people cling to the Giugiaro claim to make themselves feel better that they are not driving a japanese made automobile made by Subaru (a company for the longest time has been known for making economical, eco box, rather run of the mill vehicles...however, not so much now), but rather a uniquely luxurious italian designed work of art, hell I even said it when I first bought my svx eight years ago, although now I know better.