Thread: From the grave
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Soon to own a fuctional SVX

Send a message via AIM to STeeL25T
From the grave

Wow, its been a while. I registered on here a long time ago, didn't post much. I strayed from my SVX duties, I'm afraid I picked up an MR-2 Spyder about a year ago and my 96 bordeaux pearl has been parked pretty much ever since. I know, it was dumb idea lol now I'm trying to get rid of my MR-2 and get my SVX back up and about. Before it stoped driving it the rotors started to warp or something as the steering wheel would jerk when braking. My A/C never worked, one of the lines has a hole in it so it doesn't hold freon and blows hot air, and towards the end there I developed an exhaust leak that gave me a CEL. Now a days it still has all that plus a dead battery and its sitting on some flat tires.

So far I've picked up new rotors and pads for the front, just waiting for it to warm up put throw those on. I've seen some pictures of a member here with RX-8 wheels on their SVX, I liked the look MUCH better than my flaking heavy stockers so I've got a deal to pick a set of those up locally. After that I plan on having a friend do a full detail with clay bar to get it looking nice, then I'll probably be dailying driving it again =)

Good to be back guys, I'm gunna see about Reading when I get home from work.