View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 12:02 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
The greatest horror...

Post rated R for graphic content.

I like to think I am jaded and uncaring when I see mutilations of people.
After all, I feel the world is grossly over populated and we as a species are a pox on this planet.
We destroy everything good.

I was linked to another video documentary. It's called "Earthlings." It covers in grotesque detail the so-called "lives" of the source of our own life.

Our animals.

Here is the link.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19433163515470

--------------------WARNING--------------------
Graphic material depicting death, torture, and otherwise complete disregard for humane treatment of subjugated beasts of burden and wild.
Blood, entrails, moans of pain and agony, cruel devices of slaughter, and worst of all, the heavy hand of man.

As callous and heartless as I am to people and their misfortunes, I suddenly find myself sympathizing with PETA tonight.

If you can watch this and feel nothing, well, you deserve the same fate, in my eyes.

It is only a matter of time before most species are eradicated and drugged out of existence or usefulness and the only thing left... is each other.

You might scoff at such a gesture, but it is that kind of attitude that corrupts our young generations and steels every [wicked] man-hating fiber of my being.
I may have a heart of granite, but I am by no means wicked or cruel. Scenes like this make me realize what monsters people are. What kind of psychotic person can cut the throat of a beaten animal and dangle it from it's leg only to choke on it's own blood? I would laugh heartily to see that very person subjected to similar treatment. To me that is justice.

A cruel, wicked human is the greatest horror to ever walk this earth.
Complacency with wickedness is a close second.
---

If after reading that you still want to see, you should be ready. I tried to fool myself into thinking I'd seen it all. For the most part I have,
but,
know this video,
and know true suffering.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.