View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 07:28 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Every member please check in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOSVX View Post
That's a beauty! Congratulations! I'm sure we'd all love to see lots more pics and learn a lot more about this car. The paint is gorgeous.
Thanks!

The car was originally purchased in Phoenix in 92 and the collector picked it up from them in 94 at ~15k miles then me at 36k. Records indicate 2 transmission fluid changes already so he must have been aware of the problems.

I still took it to a trusted tranny shop to switch everything to synthetic and will be changing the "campaign" filter next spring. Maybe if I get a nice bonus this year I will replace the radiator to get away from the built in mesh filter and dump the add on filter.

I am trying to figure out what to do with the stereo. I have changed out the speakers but I don't really want to mess with the deck too much. I may just bypass it and buy one of the new Bluetooth car amps and run everything from my phone.

Any way I do have some more picts I am not going to garage queen it but it will be used mostly for fun drives instead of daily driving. I may get a garage heater though. Is that crazy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 92svx9.jpg (140.1 KB, 589 views)
File Type: jpg 92svx1.jpg (111.0 KB, 564 views)

Last edited by toddly; 11-11-2014 at 11:41 AM.