View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
No need to get pissy. I'm not trying to argue with you but it's hard not correct you when you come into a thread that has been more throughly discussing the in's and outs of a fuel and you throw out something negative that doesn't make any sense. What am I supposed to do, not correct you? If I didn't somebody would be flaming you right now instead of me courtesly sharing my knowlege. If you can, ask yourself honestly, do you really think you know everything about e85 and I'm completely off my rock or is it possible you should try to consider what I have said with an open mind. I'll look back and make sure I'm not confusing this thread with another but I think I have already explained most of the major reasons why you can expect more power from e85 than gasoline.

I've got to call you on your logic again as well as your premises with the attempt to use the racing communities actions as an expert opinion to bolster your position. The racing community does not shy away from ethanol. Everyone knows ethanol makes more power. It's for exactly that reason that it's use is limited to certain classes of racing. Racing classes are used to limit performance.