View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 02:29 PM
XT6 is SVX's Daddy

Send a message via ICQ to Myxalplyx Send a message via AIM to Myxalplyx Send a message via Yahoo to Myxalplyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecg
2 Months!! This thing has been in the planning stages for a year. 7 Months of development. I paid for mine at the end of August last year. I have been exstremly patient. I agreed to give ECUTune a little long even though the proto-type is done, because I know they will be losing money if they cant sell more. It's hard to give up $5000 for something and waiting this long for it. Everyone know it was coming and if you were serious about it you could have started saving up. I've managed to put away enough to pick up another SVX and do a manual conversion on it plus an extra $2000 saved up for some boby parts and eventually a paint job. I know some of you are in school and make less then me, but you could have put a little away each month.
Hey Mike,

I'm glad to have met you even though it was brief and only once. I already have some $$$ stashed away and I don't even own an SVX. I fell in love with yours. Remember me asking you about selling it? So, I'll wait a year or two....or three until you get tired of that 'boring' SVX with gobs of power. Then you can sell it to me. That's if I don't own a Forester XT by then.
1996 3.3ltr SVX (AWD/Auto) 15.070@91.38mph
***R.I.P***
2010 RAV4 AWD Sport (13.717 @ 99.19mph )
2015 Honda Fit LX CVT (15.2 @ 90mph)