View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 06:15 PM

black box

CarChipE/X includes all the features of CarChip, plus four times the data storage—up to 300 hours of driving data. (The actual number of hours will vary, depending on how frequently you log data.)

As with CarChip, you'll get time and date for each trip, distance, speed, hard accelerations and decelerations, and engine diagnostic trouble codes.

With CarChipE/X, though, you'll also be able to monitor any four out of 23 user-selectable engine parameters, including:

RPM
Throttle position
Engine load
Fuel pressure
Fuel system status
Short- and long-term-fuel trim
Battery voltage
Timing advance
Coolant temperature
Air flow rate
Intake air temperature
Intake manifold pressure
Oxygen sensor voltage

Plus, if you're unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, CarChipE/X will automatically generate an accident log showing the last critical 20 seconds of speed.

Includes data logger, software on CD, download cable, and power adapter. Requires Windows 95 or above, at least 5 MB free hard disk space, and one free serial port. Add our optional USB-to-Serial Cable to connect to USB.

This is the information from there Web site
I will re post with Data and the program that used to view. Not so sure if I'm suppose to do that but this group has helped me in more ways then I can count.!!!
anything that saves US money from the Diagnostic man can't be bad.

SVX1999