View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 11:40 AM

more details from Berns:

As for the registration for the track day, you are not too late. You
have till midnight tonight to register. So go ahead and register. If
there are more then 75 drivers (which there already are), then we will do a lottery. So you still have a chance. There will basically be a couple of different groups. Such as Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. So there is going to be more Beginners than there are Advanced, so if you have experience out at PIR then make sure to mention it.

There are a ton of different things going on that day. Yes, many in which Subaru West failed to mention. That's because at the time they wrote that some of the things have not been confirmed. However, we are looking good at the activities that I had mentioned.

If you get picked or not picked for the track day, one of the things
that you'll want to do at least is sign up for the car show. It's free
and think of it as reserved parking on (or near) the paved area. This show is meant to be serious and fun. So there will be some serious categories and fun categories (like dirties, most miles, etc.). So please email me back if you or anyone else who owns a Subaru with the following information:

First and Last Name:
Year of Car: (2002, 2000, 1997, etc.)
Model: (Impreza, Legacy, Forester, etc.)
Version: (2.5RS, WRX, GT, SVX, etc.)
Type: (Sedan, Coupe, Wagon, etc.)
Color: (Sedona Red, WR Blue, Aspen White, etc.)

I look forward to hearing from you. Keep in mind that the Track Day and the Car Show are different events, so you must email me if you are going to do the Car Show. Remember that if you do the Track Day that you will also be able to do the Car Show... so why not do the Car Show too!!!

Thanks,
Berns