View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 07:14 PM
SVXtra

Anyone know where I can purchase a flex coil for a Hyper Dimensional Resonator?

The Hyper Dimensional Resonator

The Hyper Dimensional Resonator is one of the most advanced instruments of its kind in the world. It's operating theory is based on the old Psychotropic two-dialer some of us used as far back as the late 60s. It is primarily designed as an astral projection/time machine and unlimited white light generator. The unit comes with a witness cell [In case of memory loss,a common problem in older hippies] a two stage rubbing plate,multidimensional stabilizer,optional multi-stage inverter,optional night light [for those afraid of the dark],clear switch,9 volt battery,manual choke with pull-handle,power switch,time-coil inverter and,of course, a piece of crap Mark III twin stage flex coil. The flex coils appear to be the weak link. Ever since they started buying the piece of junk Mark III flex coils from China;just to save a few bucks. I'm sure most of you can understand my frustration. For some strange reason, I have had nothing but trouble with mine. I long for the good old days of reasonably reliable Mark II coils that were made in Japan. My trans dimensional sonic-hyperdimensonal resonator is one of only three of its kind in the world,that I am aware of. If you have ever had difficulties astral projecting then this device can help you to succeed;if I let you borrow it,that is. But I use mine strictly as a research tool you understand.

Operational Procedures

The unit works similar to a late 60s vintage radionic unit. The two dials are tuned radiologically to the date and time you wish to travel to. The time coil headband sends the vibrational energy of that time into your third eye. After this is done for 5-10 minutes, you meditate and your astral body should be transported to the date and time you chose. If you have done the procedure on a grid point or vortex, you may even be physically transported in time.Its worked wonders for me over the last few years.

Last edited by SVXtra; 07-20-2005 at 09:39 PM.