Thread: Nos!!??
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 01:17 PM
You're mine!!

Send a message via AIM to rob_4187
Quote:
Originally Posted by awdsvxh6
im not looking for a 75-80 shot. i got arrested for street racing 6 months ago and if i have that much im gonna be temped to use it. there is a 1/8 mile track down the street from me and i would only do a few runs and i only need like 25-40 or so. also i want to see if i can hide the bottle too so nothing big and fancy jus a small one so if and when i get pulled over cant say anything about having nos if he doesnt see it.
Honestly a 75 shot wont make much more of a difference than a 50. As far as hiding it would be easy to make a flase wall in your trunk and hide it behind the rear seats. Or you could get one of those little 2 lb bottles for your glovebox. Or you could be a guinae pig and try THIS out and tell us how it works . If you are interested i have a used NOS sportsman fogger system i will sell.