Thread: "New" Member
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 12:02 PM
OrthopodSvx

"New" Member

Hello everyone. After several months of lurking in the shadows of this board I felt that it was finally time to step forward and make my presence known. My SVX story began one night on Ebay while I was trying to find a suitable replacement for my totaled Saturn Sc-2. Although most would consider my clicking the link to "Subaru" a mistake, I like to think of it a divine intervention. Needless to say after seeing the SVX I had to have one. I kept my eyes open for months and in the process found this site. Eventually the right car came along and I became one of the few Svx owners. This is the point at which most people choose to join the site, but I really had no need. Every time a problem arose that needed expert advice the answer was found with the mystical "search" button. I suppose this relationship could have continued indefinitely but the time came to face my fear of commitment and I am now tying the knot. I hope my Svx life will be a long and happy one, never ending until.... Gulp... death do us part.
Thank you all for your unknowing help, and hopefully I will get to meet some of you at one of the upcoming meets.

-Mike B.