View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
A pun on the jarquarses who try to sell stuff with BS! I had a guy once try to sell me an old (1988?) F250 2wd with a bad engine and a rather large tree on the hood for $1500! He insisted that this was a good deal and he had paid more for just a core engine in the past... These trucks with good body and bad engine are worth $500.

#2, I talked to this guy about a 1949 chevy panel truck, he wanted $2500 and uppon asking said that is was complete with no major body damage...I drove 160 miles one way to look at it, when I got there I found a truck missing one of the super rare rear doors, other door was severely damaged, no engine, transmission open to the elements, no interrior, and several large holes cut in the body, generally thrashed

I read so many ads...

Front end crash damage...

...never been in wreck(huh???)

200,000 miles on car, 100,000 on replaced engine...

...it is a diesel, these engines last forever!(WTF? Looks like it is almost time for a new engine )

This car cost $60,000 new (yeah, in 1985 when it was brand new and had a waranty, so freakin what?)

All it needs is a new cap and rotor (riiiiiiiiiight, so you are selling a car than needs $15 in parts to be worth $2500 more and you aren't gonna go put them on?)
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.