View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 06:12 AM

I would like to have it. My problem would be not so much the money...even though it is alot, its what to do with the car after. Do I have the resources to keep a low mileage car a low mileage car? A place to keep it, another car to drive while I own it, the insurance to run that many cars? Its almost like buying an antique that you want to keep as beautiful as it is today 15, 20, 25 years from now. There won't be many cars like that one that will come around for sale. And have you ever wished you could step back in time and do something all over. Now you know what goes wrong with a SVX and what not to do and what to look for and how to fix a small problem before it gets big. Its a great opportunity for a SVX enthusiast.

Keep in mind though most people off the street would not pay that much for a SVX and this guy is not playing fair with this forum knowing how much we love these cars...he has to come down on the price. Blue book price and bank loanability( is that a word?) has to come into play for the price he sells that car.
04 VW Beetle GLS

Last edited by svxy; 11-10-2002 at 06:17 AM.