View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Danny

Is your news reporting that the Arab League has issued a statement that the Hezballoh attack was both "irresponsible and inappropriate"?? So the Arab countries other than Syria and Iran are distancing themselves from the situation and will not get involved. In fact, they hope that Hezballoh does get reduced in strength and importance.

Another question---what are your thoughts on the Lebanese government not complying with UN Resolution 1559 where they were supposed to disarm Hezballoh and secure the Israeli/Lebanese Border??

Lee
I said this from the beginning Lee, what Hizbullah did was provocative and not wise, I am against what they did, they shouldn't have started this war!!!
Syria and Iran never said that (as far as I know), one thing is sure is that they are helping Hizbullah in this war through supplies.

Our government is very weak, their only concern is to fill their pockets and nothing else. Anyways, if I were you, I would be asking the following question:

"what are your thoughts on the Isreali government not complying with UN Resolution 1559 where they were supposed to withdraw from the Shebaa and Kafarchouba Farms years ago and both countries ask the UN to pinpoint and secure the borders between Syria, Israel and Lebanon?"

At this time, the existence of the Hizbullah arms is not backed up anymore and it will be time to start negotiating their disarment... isn't it? The existence of the "resistance" is to defend and secure the borders of one's country, no?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.