View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 07:49 PM

wanna paint my car...

i'm an ambitious kid who thinks he'll have time to prep and paint his car this summer....

k, i have a dark teal, with a pretty beat up body... scratches, dings, a dent, and rust....

i have a grandpa with a paint shop... however, i expect no help from him...(at most just a place to work)

i dont mind dark teal, but of course... i wanna stand out... maybe black over dark teal??

otherwise i wanna REALLY stick out, and i think it'd be fun to go with the STi pink with a black top... really crazy/stupid i know, but it'd be fun...(except the engine bay)

i also want stevesby's front bumper and the fiberglass w/scoop hood from dayle..... (i could just about afford both with a single paycheck so i'm only KINDA dreaming at this point, it might be a reality...)

my tranny's workin pretty good right now so i'll save my 5spd ambitions for when my tranny blows...

anybody else have any cool ideas for painting?? or any creative ways to get at the engine bay if i go with a whole new color??

i have photoshop so i'll take some pics of my car and play around, but advice is appreciated! also... zeppelin, i love the sti badge on your black grille... (mind if i try it? my grille is already black)

-drew
'88 Acura Legend (wheel fell off)
'90 Audi 80 quattro (50mph into side of truck)
'95 Saab 9000cse turbo (sold)