View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 11:08 PM

For an official BS detector, you sure sprout off a lot of BS, as you did in our previous conflict on multiple occasions.

Digital cable box? What the fùck are you talking about? With statements like this, you don't seem like very good BS detector to me. If I were you, I'd get your own facts straight before you go correcting other people.

You've also just contradicted your earlier post by proving to everybody that you do nothing but argue continuously. I suppose you'll go back, waste your time, and copy/paste a bunch of my previous posts here, right? And then I'll go back, waste my time, and copy/paste a bunch of your crap here as well. Then, we can have one big long thread of arguing until the moderators get pissed and/or we get banned. Sound like a plan?

The previous remark I made was done largely out of anger and I apologize for that. And I DID RETRACT IT. I just get so pissed when MAC users complain that this or that won't work on their system. In this case there seemed to be an easy solution, which I do acknowledge, yet I saw this so many times in a lot of my classes and it was irritating when students wasted class time because of it. I could go into further examples, but I won't, so don't ask.

Please lock this thread.

Last edited by DavieGravy; 01-22-2004 at 02:21 AM.