View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 03:56 PM
The best Damn Lance Corporal

Send a message via AIM to chris92svxlsl
Talking

"hey you're in Boston? I'm in quincy. What part of Bawstun are you in? We should meet up before you ship out."
im down in cherry point north carolina at the marine corps air station, I am permanently stationed down here until my enlistment is up. sometimes i drive up to beantown for the holidays.

"Hmmm is shipping (cheap) also applicable to the Middle East ?"

shipping should be fine i still have to figure out numbers, i dont get there until january, so the first shipments would arrive late january in the us or middle east. between now and january i will have some numbers readily available. deffinitely will be a hundreds of dollars below whats listed in the u.s. i work on some numbers in the next couple of weeks.

"Seriously... If you could get me info on the Bilsteins I would greatly appreciate it. Also the Brembos but they are not as important as the Bilsteins. Please, please, please. Can you take pay-pal?"
yes i can take paypal i have an ebay account, so registering for paypal isnt a problem,never gotten around to it. i will look at the billsteins for you as well. just remember nothing can happen till january BECAUSE THEY DO NOT SHIP OVERSEAS. so i would be buying the product then shipping whiole i am stationed there. All i can tell all you guys is be patient.. january will come soon. I'll get working on some prices