View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by halistan
See, thats what i thought. Functionality sounds good but i haven't been able to see one in person so i don't know what the screen looks like. It could be as crisp as my PSP, or as crappy as my dad 1980 portable TV.

By and by though, for $200, its certainly worth a try. Kuo said that he has a legacy amp that has been working great for him for years, so thats one kudo for them i guess.

I'll deliberate a few more days and if i get it, i'll let you guys know how it works out. In the mean time, if anyone has any thoughts, please feel free to share.

~Ray
only problem i see is that it doesn't list any inputs, other than memory card/USB - an MP3 player would not be able to be controlled, just charged and audio, if it would even work at all. might only work for USB thumb drives. it definitely wouldn't work with an iPod.

why are you looking at this anyway? the bling? that screen is going to be too small to really watch anything on, and the audio (which you probably will be using the thing for 99% of the time) is probably not going to be as good as a better known brand. now that i think about it, i'd probably recommend against it, unless you have some need for those features that i'm not thinking of.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)