Thread: sinus headaches
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 12:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
i get really bad sinus headaches too (and i broke my nose right around christmas so they got worse)

I've found a good hot shower tends to loosen things up and makes it better (try standing with the water running on too your forehead. its like a massage for them!). Warning do not look at what comes out of your nose! its the grosses looking stuff. (now you'll look)

Some ppl use that nose spray stuff but i find that doesnt help me much and i'm just plain bad at it.

My dad uses a water pick with a nose sparyer attachment and swears by it. It shortens up cold and makes you feel loads better (and prevents sinus infections) Or water pik is broken or i'd do it (and its gross to share a nose spayer) but the shower works well too.

I do NOT suggest benadril or anything for allergies. It drys out the sinuses and they can bleed and cause infections. I dont use sinus medicationso i cant say if it works but i use benadryl to help me sleep and it instead made me cry in agony.