View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 11:00 AM

Kinda like me. At one, I used to turn my wagon upside down and drive it. At 2, I got a powerwheels. It wasn't fast enough, so my dad put a chainsaw motor on it. It still wasn't fast enough so we put an 8hp briggs on it with minibike tires for traction (it would still smoke them.) Leared to drive a cart before I knew how to ride a bike. At 3 I got my first go-kart and my dad re-drilled the pedals for my short legs. That was fun, but it was only three hp. By 5 I was driving around an old race kart with slicks on the grass. Most fun thing to drive ever. Nothing comes close to drifting a kart. At 6 I started riding the minibike, at 7 I fixed up the moped and then went to a 125cc 1975 Rockford Taka trailbike. It moved, but was falling apart. I learned to deal with the weight when riding with my friends and eventually got a 1988 Kawasaki KX80 bigwheel. Sold that after I moved and got a 1994 Ford Explorer. Drove around in mommy and daddy's car for a while then traded the explorer for $700 and gas to a friend who needed a truck when I bought the SVX.