View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 08:56 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
If they're going to buy blocks of tickets, I think they should distribute them to those who DON'T go to church, and pay their own way in. But then, I've been labeled a "rebel" from time to time.

this would be a waste. not enough information for those who know nothing about the story to grasp anything other than the cruelty of roman torture during that era.

I'm talking more about the people who KNOW the story, but have been "burned" by "church." I'm of the mind that the "Church" is the only organization that "shoots their wounded." Perhaps it would bring those back to the fact that it's not all about "church" but is REALLY all about their personal convictions and relationship. Again, just my opinion.

i've always been labeled a 'rebel', but then again, i've been labeled 'arsehole, SOB, and satan spawn

It's good to know that you're a kindred spirit. We've been called many of the same names.

I run into alot of those self proclaimed 'Warriors of Christ' type people all the time. They are the most annoying bunch.

I'll have to agree.

Randy, you'll see me on the news one day

We'll have to talk about that, some day, over a beer.

and how everything changed after they found Jesus.

See, there's their mistake. JESUS was never lost.

One of these days, I'll be like Rob

Please, stick with "arsehole, SOB and satan spawn". Don't take yourself down to THAT level.

First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI

Last edited by Aredubjay; 03-08-2004 at 09:01 AM.