View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Midwest to East Coast trip

Alright, a few people already know about this but I just thought I'd post it here so that it is more likely that everyone will see it. I am going to be headed from here in Wisconsin out to the east coast in order to pick up a few things I've bought, sell a few things, and the big thing, picking up another SVX. I will be leaving my place on Thursday morning and should be back home by either late Sunday night or Monday morning.

I will be able to bring many parts along so anyone interested in anything should PM me as I still have quite a few parts from a 92 ebony LS-L that had 101,000 miles. I can vary on my route a little bit if someone is close enough to my path I have a link to below, OR if you are looking for something and it turns out I have it but you are a bit out of the way, I can give you my phone number so we can make plans to meet along the highway or possibly at any of the stops I'll be making and that way I can give you a call and let you know how far away I am from a predetermined spot to meet.

Here's the basic route and stops i'll be making

I will not be going on any tollroads whatsoever as a double axle trailer is not friendly on the pockets going through tolls.

Here is a link to my parts car thread
Please refer to my initial post as I update it when I end up selling stuff, Thank you

Last edited by 1986nate; 03-03-2010 at 05:07 PM.