View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 03:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
and the hits just keep on coming

Ugh, I hate this

So - my brother finally had time to try and take care of my laundry list of stuff to be done.

Finished:
-Driver's side axle instead from Raxles (strongly recommend them btw)

Not Finished:
-Suspension Damage
--Might have extra damage
-Exhaust Leak - needs replacing...not gaskets

The used parts that I got from Danoparts.com are wrong. He sent me all driver's side parts!!!!!! I'm so pissed. My bro took the right side apart totally and grabbed the new stuff only to find it's wrong. He had to press in the old (now broken obviously) bearing back in and put all the crappy parts back in.

He said he had a hard time getting the control arm back in and believes that the frame might be bent/shifted. He also said, it might just need a control arm and not a knuckle......but can't tell. He put it on the alignment rack and tried adjusting it as much as possible with absolutely no change.

So this sucks - I don't really know what to do...I'm broke and I have useless driver's side parts. Does anyone have a control arm I can "borrow" to see if it fixes the problem?

I'm not sure if I should get all the mechanical components only to find that the frame is bent ...does anyone know anything about that? If it gets straightened will it drive the same???? I'm very upset

I just want my SVX back

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash