View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:12 PM

Registered SVX
Re: how bad are some of those leading our country ?

Wow, how did I miss your Paul bait NikFu, I am a Ron Paul supporter.
Ron Paul is one of the few people in our government that actually understands what the role of the federal government is as defined by the constitution, and votes accordingly.

I think his ideas on foreign affairs and economic policy are the correct ones to fix the mess that we have gotten ourselves into.

Everyone please watch this 3min video from my youtube channel:

Our country is in trouble, and it will be a painful time for a country to repair this mess. It will take its toll on every American in form or rising consumer prices, and falling wages, but we must endure the treatment, because if we keep fallowing the same course we are on, the crash that will come when the world realizes that our money is backed my nothing, and that we will never be able to repay what we owe, will be even more painful.

People do not realize that our entire economy is a bubble. A bubble based on a currency backed by nothing other faith in the us government to make good on its debt. How long do you think other countries are going to continue to buy our debt?
I mean that is what they are doing when they buy treasuries. They buy them now to hold them and make a profit later. Well if our inflation is out of control, with the federal reserve just throwing money at any problem by the billions, those treasuries will be worth less or worthless when time comes to trade them back. Would you keep buying them?
If China stops buying our debt, then the federal reserve will have to print more money out of thin air to make up the difference to pay for our government spending, thus devaluing our currency. If this cycle continues, other nations may no longer accept dollars for commodities and our entire economy will collapse.
We cannot barrow and bomb our way out of debt. We need real change.

Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Ron Paul.

Here is my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LibertyRevolution
Let it not be said that I did nothing, I try to educate others.

BTW, I am a CT resident and Peter Schiff supporter also. Go PETER!!!