View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Bailey please go to the site http://alcyoneclothing.drivenbuyautosales.com and order your hat right away! The sooner the better!

I know some of you are getting concerned because these last few slackers still have not yet payed. I have a feeling that we'll be wrapping up soon. We've had some new last minute additions that have kinda helped out for the lack of people getting on it and completing their part.

If it does come to it that these are not ordered till right before I ship to basic, I may just task my mother with shipping them. If it comes to that I'll brief her on what all she needs to do and have them all shipped out to the particular customers. I have a feeling though that it won't come to that and that we'll get this taken care of very soon! Just keep your fingers crossed like I am and if you know any of these people hassle them please!!! I sent them all pm's so they have no excuse.

MacGyver, I wrote you back in the pm. Please check that and you'll see what the deal is.

Thanks again to all of you that have already paid!!! We'll get this resolved soon!!!

I received a payment from a Andrew Bowers today please claim your name so I can mark you off the list!! if you are not on the list or not on the forums... well thanks Andrew Bowers for adding to the cause....