View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Ya, I generally stick to posting my results rather than responding to negativity but my complaints are not result related. I'm responding to what I think are deliberate efforts Tom has made to try to cultivate a misstrust of me and anything I've created in order to steer business his way for his new garage--after creating and using a missperception that he was somehow related to ECUtune to develop a sense that he knew what he was doing to begin with.

While Tom is one of the people who purchased the first engine components and was the last person to purchase a supercharger system he did not in any way help develop anything. He was not some great test mule that was abused as he is trying to characterize it. After he purchased his supercharger system I did provide him 7 different versions of software to try to address things he was giving me feedback on. Unfortunately his feedback was extremely unreliable and wasn't at all fruitfull--hince 7 versions of software sent to him. He seems to make up his mind about what is going on first and then report what he thinks supports what he has already decided in order to get what he wants.

I'm sure I'm not going to change the mind of the handfull of people out there that have decided against me and you'll notice my posts are not directed back to those people but to the others who may come along not knowing the true history that brings us here today. On my part I consider Tom nothing but a damaging force and yes I have told him I no longer want to have any interaction with said damaging force. I have also told him I will continue to set the record clear when he (or anyone else) does this kind of stuff on the forum.

The change in atmosphere/mood on the forum since the battle of the self proclaimed mechanics and battle of the technical gurus is regretable. The main thing the svx community ever had to offer me was a sense of accomplishment and appreciation. While the accomplishment has repeatedly been proven and is once again be proven as the results from using the engine components come in I miss the sense of appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx View Post
To keep things simple......

Since this IS a performance thread, just take the claims to the track. We will know what works, what doesn't and how well they do in between. Either this or dyno. The track is generally a more excepted measure.