View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 06:35 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
I am going to say this is enough in this thread. Are there unresolved issues between Mike and I, yes. Is it appropriate to drag them out here?? No. Mike, I really do wish you would respond to the PM's I had sent you regarding this though.

If you are hoping that I will apologize for telling people they will benefit more from an ECU tuned to their specific application, that is a mistake. While their are benefits to your products in the fact that they allow more modifications, there is no end user adjust ability, which in the end is more of a restriction than anything else.

In a couple of weeks I will be tearing down my engine and my stage 3 and testing the manifolds and TB adaptors for leaks and cracks. I will also be send my short block out to be investigated to find exactly why I have a noisy rod bearing but I already know what the answer will be.

Not to mention, Eric is not talking about the cams. He is talking about the stage3 itself. Yes the cams create a very nice linear power curve, yes they effect the idle negatively. IS it unlivable, no.

At this point I am not trying to take you down or take away business from you, I have nothing to gain from this. I have had the stage 3 for over 2 years I think and guess what, it never ran 100% since day 1. It ran OK on 9psi but never 100%.

Tom

Last edited by TomsSVX; 02-27-2008 at 06:42 AM.