View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAN
While I'll leverage my contacts and invest more time than I probably should I made it clear up front that the people who want these products would have to take their share of the risk and put up their share of the money necessary through ordering batches of what were clearly prototypes. Prototpes which have all come out well.
Well, clearly then, the people buying the untested prototypes are, in essence, testing the products FOR you. Why would you not only disregard their concerns, isues, and suggestions, but also not offer them revised versions of your products?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
if a new version of the software is available that allegedly solves the issues being bought up, why has the customer not received the updated software...even if it's only to figure out if the software is creating the said issues or if it is in fact, something wrong mechanically?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAN
I'd also like to point out that i've given Tom ample opportunity to stfu and everyone else ample opportunity to speak up more gently and encourage him to do so.
The one person who actually has a clue as to what's going on..the one who has done transmission work AND stage 3 installs or two people running the same exact set up, as well as recommend your products to others AND buy, test, and try to help develop your products tells you theres some serious issues with your products...and you respond by telling him to shut the **** up?
Mind you, what baffles me, you tell him and others that everything is fine, and at the same time remove the stage 3 supercharger system from your shelves.Why?
dont think anyone has put me up to saying this...It truely comes from my own mind..my own reasoning, and things that ive observed:

your buisness practices leave much to be desired
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten