View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 11:38 PM

Send a message via MSN to SVXplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Destiny
The black one doesn't really have a name, but it would either have to be Rusty, since it looks very much like Crazy Pilot's car, or Despair. Or maybe BC - for Basket Case. Or Elsie, like LC, as in Lost Cause
My car is not a lost cause! Just because you have a (legitimate, well-earned) grudge against her, it doesn't mean you have to call her bad names.

Yes, the car is rusting a bit, and the driver's side door is completely rotting out, but otherwise she isn't suffering from any major problems...just a bunch of little ones.

So my car's true name is Despair, because I have to let her go (any buyers or traders?), and that makes me sad. The name also originates from the Sandman comics, by Neil Gaiman. Staying with that theme, hopefully her future replacement will be named Dream

Also, an Ontario meet would be really awesome!

1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver, 106k mi. "Alice." Brand-rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 16" Rage Vigor, PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT.

Last edited by SVXplorer; 07-10-2007 at 11:40 PM.